iphitus

Show off your Desktop (August 05)

Long time since I've posted a screenshot. Well this is just something I played with for fun, because I still use the D3a theme  :cheesy:

That's pretty cool :D

My desktop is of a daisy :) Don't suppose anyone here would be interested though.....

Almost done with Scutum. I'm supprised at how usable is it becoming. There's a focus and a prelight for everything, and I haven't begun to hack the font colors yet. I will release another, more simple, metacity with it for those that don't like the modern space-ish look. Gotta figure out a progressbar still and do spimbuttons.

now here is a perfect example of usability and speed. my old slackware 10 distro running with fvwm2. once, this was innovative ... :D

screenshot080805_preview.jpg

click for larger image

is....is that KDE? is...is that gentoo?? is that composite extensions set up through options in the KDE control center??

:o

is....is that KDE?  is...is that gentoo??  is that composite extensions set up through options in the KDE control center??

:o

I thought you were in the gnome camp? I guess not, enjoy your resource raping KDE. ;)

I thought you were in the gnome camp? I guess not, enjoy your resource raping KDE.  ;)

There all hogs, fvwm2 for life!

I thought you were in the gnome camp? I guess not, enjoy your resource raping KDE.  ;)

*sigh*

yes, i used gnome forr some time. yes, kde is a little more resource intensive (though with 1.5gb of RAM I don't notice, and it's not anymore CPU intensive).

Yes, I like KDE. It's more refined than GNOME. but lets not start that discussion :P

This is a bit of a lie, because the pic you see ain't the one I use, but I had to substitute it for the cute kittes, otherwise my partner would be spitting bullets, say no more!

Back in linux yay :D

weeee

Clean

Yes, KDE. Dispite being a GNOME zealot for so long, I tried KDE when I reinstalled linux a week ago, and am in love with it. So you can prolly blame me for swaying tyme away from GNOME aswell. =P