Show off your Desktop: October

iphitus

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

D, just saying your custom panel got me playing with the gimp and my own custom panels. One thing lead to another til I finally thought I was capable of porting bbx mercury so I could have a good 'dark' theme that was usable. It's not hard, just a matter of going through the motions. I'm glad gnome-look.org came up. The increase in themer's/contributor's is good t see. A.G.O is a joke. I told them they could pull my stuff from there if they wanted to after recieving an email about an icon theme I submitted that had stock icons. They think they are the theme police, lol....I installed a theme from  a.g.o the other day and it has many bugs/errors and is ugly!. All of my stuff was submitted and only one metacity theme was put up, lol. But if you go to gnome-look and saw the bandwidth usage on my site, mine are very popular. Gnome purist :mr-green:

I know FBI, CIA and KGB etc but Who's A.G.O? :unsure:

THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUND

The total filespace required to upload all the attached files is greater than your per post or global limit. Please reduce the number of attachments or the size of the attachments.

/me looks around for an admin :furious3:

image = 353.8 KB

Whats the limit?

/me thinks of uploading his big 1600x1200 screenshot to slow down dial up users.

Edited by cybrjackle