The return of Show Off your Desktop

liquidzoo

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TELETUBBIES???? Crap, it does kinda look like the Teletubby hill doesn't it?

yupp....

lala winky winky!... :woot_jump:

That would explain why my little girl suddenly wants to play with my computer :D

Thanks Darkelve, I pulled my avatar off of a wallpaper I found on DA a few months ago. Hadn't checked recently.

ya once again I'm posting, but I think what I'm doing really is just changin back grounds,

anyways here's mine.

-Luis

dude! can i tax that xmms skin of you, looks awesome :cheesy:

anyway, heres my non-customized desktop. i'll install fluxbox tomorow (if I can find the darn rpm) ...so yeah, this is what it looks like now.

post-6025-1093888553_thumb.jpg

Edited by kustom

yupp....

That would explain why my little girl suddenly wants to play with my computer :D

Thanks Darkelve, I pulled my avatar off of a wallpaper I found on DA a few months ago. Hadn't checked recently.

it's "Tinky Winky" :P

Well, there are a few, but I would have to dig really deep.

Or I could just e-mail them to you.

One is a cool Sakura, one is a cool Kakashi, one is a cool Sasuke, one is a -erm- cool Naruto and one is a Naruto with the 'okay!' sign (1 thumb up) :)

Edit: I uploaded the Sakura Wallpaper. I hope you like it!

- Mods, I think it is okay to post this, no? I've seen others do it I think.

- kmc77, if you want to see the others, I can mail them to you. If you go hunting for them on DeviantArt you will spend a long time, since they disabled 'search' for non-members :(

Edited by Darkelve

anyone using changing wallpaper? I'm a gamer and have several dozen wallpapers related to games I play or have played. I just set the desktop to cycle wallpapers every 20 minutes. It keeps things interesting.

This may be an issue if you play with transparent background for aplets though, since the background colors vary widely, it may be had to sind a color for the aplet display that stands out.

yupp....

it's "Tinky Winky" :P

Sure, even the teletubbies are using Linux. Their distr. is called Tubby-ware :tm:

Edited by Artificial Intelligence

not even close to done, but this is what I'm working on...d3a gtk and metacity to compliment the d3a icons. Supposed to have done this a a long time ago. The titlebar buttons and scrollbar button prelieght to the blue image you see in the radio button.

d3a-gtk_mcity

Edited by bvc