Cedega/WineX

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, nobody else got into it and he hadn't slept with his wife in over a month because he was spending all his time playing.  (I should point out they had been married less than a year at the time)

Was it really the game or did he just find out he really wasn't that keen on his wife once he'd married her?? :joker: j/k

I know your point though, some of these games can be so addictive... I don't even want to think of all the hours I've lost playing Diablo, Warcraft and Championship Manager!! :D ... lucky for me (with the exception of CM) my wife usually plays the games with me so I don't get so much earache since I'm still spending time with her :P lol

someone say evercrack?

i broke my addiction last summer, only go back once every couple of months for maybe a day or two before i realize why i left - too much time, too little return.

did you ever read the book?

no :( i lost it in the great "rm -rf /home" of 2003...

I bought Cedega for one reason: Civilization III.

Yeah, it's been out for a couple years, but it's the only real reason I was booting to Windows....

tyme, lot's of people have griped repeatedly about how steam totaly fails to meet any reasonable expectation of functionality. You should check out http://www.transgaming.org/forum

That being said, a new version (minor version update, 4.0 to 4.0.1) came out about a week ago, and they claim once again to have new and improved support for steam.