Mandrakeusers T-shirts, mugs, etc

mystified

Check em out. http://www.cafeshops.com/mandrakeusers All benefits go to help pay for the server. We will be adding a mousepad as soon as we can get an image the correct size. With the exception of the ladies Tee the small logo is on the front with the large logo on back. If anybody wants another item added let me know!

Thanks scoopy, for all the hard work on the images. :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Notice how good the fashion conscious cjc looks both in his lab and silhouetted against the Chicago skyline

You too could look this cool...

Buy MandrakeUsers Board Ware

Support the MUB and look cool

cjc1.jpg

cjc2.jpeg

Edited by cjc

• 2 weeks later...

How come there are no photos of the products showing printed Logos etc,.???? All I could see was static photos of the type straight from a manufacturers sales portfolio. Or did I miss something somewhere. I would be interested in buying something from even this far away (Australia) but I NEVER buy anything blind, no matter how worthy the cause and it certainly is a worthy cause.

Cheers

AJ

These are close-ups of my personal shirt and mug from the pictures of me shown above. What you will receive is true to the pictures on the manufacturer's site. I paid for these, they were not promos to promote cafepress (didn't realize I still had your post up on the screen when I took the photos.)

shirt-mug.jpg

mug1.jpg

shirt2.jpg

Note: this logo may seem a little faded, I accidentally bleached the shirt (chlorine bleach)... :oops:

Edited by cjc

Look what I just got in today's mail. :D

The image is sharper than I had imagined it would be --- but where the icey-blue background go ? Maybe it clashed with this grey shirt or something ? Looks good anyhoot.

shirt_0702.jpg

PS: No promo/ discount (or press passes) used here either ;)

• 3 weeks later...