Lexicon

I just know.....

urpmi --update all --only-good-packages :lol2:

Seriously, may?

urpme kdecore kdelibs --noclean

and

urpmi --update --auto-select

You testing in this way? ...Lex

Unwise decision. Normally you don't issue a new release in mid summer, when most distro packagers have a break! (as is the case for my distro...).

I guess I will have to wait a few days before I get a tested+reliable 3.5.4, unless I decide building it myself and messing everything up... :P

beware that a messed up system is a good excuse to sit hours in front of your comp, playing around with different configurations instead of doing serious work :D

It's not in portage yet but it should be soon. So all I have to do is my daily emerge --sync and emerge -uD world and I'm upgraded. :P

well aren't you just soooo coooooooooool. man, i wish i was as cool as you. :P

oh wait...mandriva users can probably get it from MDE...and get it installed faster than you... :o

I'm actually considering trying Gnome again. I tend to use it for a bit, but then revert to KDE.

It's the theming I love in Gnome :woops:

I am growing tired of the glassy/crystally look of KDE and would like to set up a minimalistic desktop in KDE, changing the look is quite easy in KDE but it's really hard to find themes I like in kde-look because most kde'ers seem to prefer/rate the glassy/crystally/osx/vista look.

I now switched to using Xfce, fast, some nice minimalist themes available and not bound by the gnome HIG, which I still hate.

I just know.....

urpmi --update all --only-good-packages :lol2:

Seriously, may?

urpme kdecore kdelibs --noclean

and

urpmi --update --auto-select

You testing in this way? ...Lex

Too tempting but lavaeolus is right, it just keeps you hooked again, I should be doing stuff in the real world :sad:

Edited by ffi