World of Warcraft online petition

SoulSe

Dang you. Why couldn't u have made a petition to make "If Diablo 2 or Warcraft 3" would have a native port to linux. I love blizzard but WOW is of no interest to me.

because SoulSe didnt make it

and War3 won't be ported, it runs perfectly in WineX, Blizzard won't port it.

Dang you. Why couldn't u have made a petition to make "If Diablo 2 or Warcraft 3" would have a native port to linux. I love blizzard but WOW is of no interest to me.

Because then was then. And I didn't know what linux was then.

I was like all those people living in the matrix lol. Blind to windows.

I signed it, like aussie, even though I probably won't play it for that long.

Dang you.  Why couldn't u have made a petition to make "If Diablo 2 or Warcraft 3" would have a native port to linux.  I love blizzard but WOW is of no interest to me.

because SoulSe didnt make it

and War3 won't be ported, it runs perfectly in WineX, Blizzard won't port it.

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

I've just added mine even though I am unlikely to play the games. I strongly support the principle of porting games and such to LINUX.

Cheers. John.

I did the same although, to be honest, I kinda feel bad that I did. Simply because I also doubt I'll ever play the game even though I said on the petition I would. I did this because I felt my signature was unlikely to mean so much if I signed but said I wasn't going to play the game.

It occurs to me that people signing a petition who aren't going to play the game are not helping unless they admit that. If a company sees 5000 signatures and ports a game and then only 100 people buy the ported game then they are unlikely to bother porting anything else. I therefore, think I shouldn't have said I would buy it and apologise to the community.

I guess it's too late for me to edit my entry on the petition...