motherboard

jeanrev

The hardware lists are really very incomplete. I have had systems inwhich none of the hardware is listed, and linux loaded just fine. Rule of thumb, if the chipset is brand new, there might be an issue. If it is an older chipset (1 year) then chances are it will work just fine. I recommend that you just give it a shot!

Look up the motherboard chipset first.

Looks like its and ATI which should run fine. But it also looks like you have an onboard Rage vidio card. I don't know anything about them but you could look into it also.

As for everything else I can find on it it looks good to go. But as always check twice, load once.

A3MSA-A275

Thats all I put into google and it came back with the MB chipset and manufacturer that it looks like PCpartner used.

Use the Google Luke.

May the search be with you.

Yoda says "Find you will with google"

Vader says" Search your google. You know it to be true."

:jester:

My mobo isn't listed in Mandrake's hardware database, yet is fully compatible: Chaintech 7VJL Deluxe Apogee. Asus ASRock K7VT2 is also compatible. This Chaintech mobo is the first mobo I have had, that Mandrake 'turn off computer' actually turns off the power!