Enemy Territory league

paul

yesterday .. while I was at home with my sick kids :roll: I met cyberjackle on an ET server ....

A New Zealand ET server !!!! :-)

It was great to see a fellow board member on a games server !!! and cyberjackles name ([uS/Gentoo]cyberjackle) made me think that we could start a clan of our own :-P

firstly ... are many of you gamers ?? (excluding dolson of course ... coz we all know dolson is the games king ;-) ... who else brings us all the gaming news ;-) good on ya dolson)

yesterday .. while I was at home with my sick kids  :roll:  I met cyberjackle on an ET server ....

It was great to see a fellow board member on a games server !!! and cyberjackles name ([uS/Gentoo]cyberjackle) made me think that we could start a clan of our own :-P

firstly ... are many of you gamers ?? (excluding dolson of course ... coz we all know dolson is the games king ;-) ... who else brings us all the gaming news ;-) good on ya dolson)

I play ET often.

I play as Cute_teddy_bear whats your nick Paul?

I mainly play on the jetstream servers so i can have the 27 ping.

Heck, I might even do a little [uS/MUB]cybrjackle some time to if you start it up...

On gentoo, we use an IRC channel to see were others are at, but lately everyone moved to "xqf" so it makes it easier to search for [gentoo] or [mub] whatever you decide to do.

yesterday .. while I was at home with my sick kids  :roll:  I met cyberjackle on an ET server ....

HAHAHA.

Okay, the mub clan sounds good to me.

If you can run Quake 3, ET shouldn't be a hassle. Same engine and such. It's a great game, high-quality port, and GTK Radiant supports it now, so new maps should start coming quickly.

It's faster to load and runs better than America's Army (think the difference between UT and UT2003).

If you like ET, do buy yourself a copy of RTCW, as it's similar, but bigger, better in some ways, and has single player too. RTCW still has my favorite mp map, beach.