Enemy Territory league

paul

the game is pretty cool! I have to tweak the video a little bit. all the textures were lightly transparent. I'll take a screen shot to show you guys.

btw. cyberjackle is pretty accurate. 8)

I thought it was cool that out of all those servers, we happenend to join the same one!

"xqf" my friend, I just did a search for "defiler" and joined the server you were on. I don't know if you can do a

urpmi xqf

or not, I don't know if one of the plf repo's has it or not, might try it out. You out playing now?

• 1 month later...

also,

Paul I have downloaded most of the latest maps, do you want to make a dir for me upload them to so others can grab them faster and not wait for ever when the login to a server?

btw, they have been putting some of the rtcw maps in there with new hacks in them. Pretty good maps.

cybrjackle, pm (or email) anon, and they can go on his server (no room left here) ... and if I had spare time, yes I would love to start the league.

Hey, have you got the church map? its a great 2 player sniping map :-) good fun when my net connection goes down

cybrjackle, pm (or email) anon, and they can go on his server (no room left here) ... and if I had spare time, yes I would love to start the league.

Hey, have you got the church map? its a great 2 player sniping map :-) good fun when my net connection goes down

I will do that, I have played the church, I like getting way up in the rafters and start picking people off down below.

:wink:

There are some really cool maps out there now.