9.1 RC1

shoegoo

Post some screenshots of the included theme which they are calling galaxy, I am very anxious to see it.  I know I could install it from cooker but I want to wait until 9.1 final is out, something to look forward to;)

OK .. some screenshots to come tonight. I'll back my Gentoo install up with Partimage and install 9.1RC1. Hope KSplashScreen works .. lol

:twisted:

MOttS

ab2ms, for me 9.1 has been a jewel. I have 845 chipset and a lot of the glitches in 9.0 have been solved. I've definitely noticed a performance increase in 9.1 and KDE 3.1, Gnome 2.2 are sw33t beyond anything previous.

I cannot wait for final to come out. This might just be the one.

Guest CloakedPenguin
performance increase in 9.1 and KDE 3.1, Gnome 2.2 are sw33t beyond anything previous.

I have to agree with you on the performance increase in 9.1, as for performance increase in KDE 3.1 all I have are BUGS BUGS BUGS! But then again, KDE has never worked properly for me. I prefer Gnome :D

Found gnome less responsive than kde, both look good, gnome mdk galaxy theme is beautiful!

I will probably continue to use kde though, since I cannot get gnome to behave the way I want (focus follows mouse, click: makes active and passes click -- doesn't raise window), couldn't with mdk9.0/gnome2.0 unless going to sawfish but didn't manage to get other things done, like sending gkrellm to all desktops...

9.1rc1 looks good, but there are bugs here and there. I urge everyone to get it and test it, and send in your bugreports: https://qa.mandrakesoft.com

If the final has problems and you didn't send them in, it's your problem!

Now is the moment they can still fix it.

Guest megalex

Hardware raid on HPT370 still not working right..

software raid fails..

they did fix the usb mouse issue in the installer though..

and they said that they fixed the software raid on cooker.

still missing: HPT370 Raid..