What version are you using?

Shadowchaser

What version of Mandriva is on your system?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What version of Mandriva is on your system?

• Cooker
    • Mandriva 2006
    • Mandriva 2005 LE
    • Mandriva 10.1
    • Mandriva 10
    • Mandriva 9.2
    • Mandrive 9.1 and Earlier.

I was wondering this question, What version of Mandriva are you using? I always have to newest version of Mandy available but i also know people that are still running 9.2 and refuse to upgrade because a earlier version meets their needs. So where do you fall in the mix?

[moved from Talk-Talk by spinynorman]

Come to the darkside and use the Cooker. There's really nothing like it. Sure, somtimes stuff will break, but it's not half as scary as some people make it out to be and you'll always have the latest and greatest. Right now I'm running the Mandriva backport of of KDE 3.5 (3.4.92 for you brave souls) and I must say that 3.5 is far more polished than 3.4. Now granted, the Kicker is possesed, and I do have a serious memory leak somewhere, but once you go the cooker route, you'll never go back.

I voted 2006. I think I have moved all my computers to 2006 except my son's ios still running 2005LE. I have used every version since 7.0, and almost every rc in the interum. This of coursw does not include the other distros that I have in place at any given time. (Computers are for play)

I voted LE 2005 because that's what I have on my daughter's compuer. I have 10.1 on mine but don't plan on upgrading as I don't use it. I'm not sure if I'll upgrade my daughter's box or not. I'm going to keep reading and see what people have to say about 2006. I do have one problem with 2005 that's rather annoying but I don't want to trade one problem for another.