looking for linux merchandise

Guest jethrobodine

Guest jethrobodine

Hi,

I'd like to get my son, another linux user, something with a linux theme for Christmas. A shirt or mug, etc.

I'm in the U.S. I've googled but I've found mostly stuff overseas, not that there's anything wrong with that.

It's just that it's getting close and there are currency issues.

I remember being on a site about a year ago that sold shirts that had some sort of O'Reilly themes and I don't remember if they were linux related but I have not seen them since.

So, if you could offer a link to cool linux merchandise, I'd appreciate it. And if you think I should try a site in Europe, Austrailia, New Zealand, let me know why.

Thanks,

jethro

:help:

I like that thinkgeek site. Lots of cool stuff.

Found a perfect t for illogic-al

It is perfect! :lol:

I hinted a lot last night by showing my husband a lot of things I liked from thinkgeek.com. He bought me some cool stuff there last year.

• 1 month later...

Although it too late for this year, these two sites may be handy for next year and not just for Christmas either.

1. http://www.everythinglinux.com.au

2. http://www.linuxjewellery.com/

Both have very good reputations dealing with overseas orders and the jewellery is of unique design and Australian made.

(By the way the spelling of jewellery is the correct ENGLISH spelling. Other spellings are USA versions. I only found this out when I did a spell check and it said it was wrong so I rechecked with an Oxford Dictionary.)

Cheers John (69yrs young)