against my better judgement I...

ezroller

payed 60 bucks to mandrake and joined the mandrake club. I have been meaning to do so, since I have downloaded a bunch of ISO's and decided to help pay the electricity bill over there.

Any other members here?

I plan to join at some point here, probably end of this week when I get my next pay check (or when I get the money from Gowator for the Progear, whichever comes first).

I've also been meaning to, if for no other reason than to support Mandrake. Thanks for the reminder.

The shares can't be to expensive either.. Probably be better for the company and everyone else to buy stock. You'd have a vested interest in the company doing well and heck MDK is probably the best distro I have used but that's merely my opinion..:)

anon where did you get the info on purchasing mdk stocks? I'd be interested in purchasing some aswell..Oh and is it available in US markets.. I know some companies over seas don't always initially trade on US markets..

I bought my shares before the current MDK problems. Trade was suspended for a while. Anyway here's some info on buying shares http://www.mandrakesoft.com/company/investors/trade

Guest JaseP

Shares only mean money in Mandrake's pocket when they are IPO... Otherwise they get what what the open market supports, and the extra cash goes into the hands of the previous share owner...

The only way you can help Mandrake by owning existing shares is to use your vote to suspend certain activities you feel are unprofitable (such as issueing dividends to share-holders).

(such as issueing dividends to share-holders).

:lol: :lol: :lol: I look forward to that day. MDK have come very close to breaking even, but pay out divends?? only in my dreams :lol:

I think that the shares are suspended. If you look at MDKFF on NASDAQ, you can see that the value has stayed at 2.75 for the past 4 months. odd you say? I think they are indeed still suspended. shareholders --> whats the deal here?