Mozilla Firebird!!!!!! + Poll

seantech

What do you think of Mozilla Firebird?  

1. 1. What do you think of Mozilla Firebird?

• OMFG! It is wonderfull! It's just superb!
    • Nah, Screw that!
    • It is mighty fine, but I have a different taste...
    • It's okay... I am just saying that because I am a dull boy...

Damn, she's fast. She made her moves before I could even think om mine! Her name? Mozilla Firebird. Her Version? 0.6

I just installed it in linux. Installed might be a big word, I merely unpacked it and ran the executable. Once I did, i saw pages coming at me at real great speeds! Heh, talk about getting the maximum out of your internet connection ;)

So, who else has gotten hooked?

Sean.

Guest vande198

MozillaFirebird is truly good, in my opinion. Fast, simple, versatile, and relatively feature rich. I'm eagerly anticipating the developments that will lead MozillaFirebird to be THE Mozilla Browser.

Well not bad. But I don't see much differences with Konq... ??? I emerged mozilla-firebird-bin. I guess it would be faster if I would have compile it. Anyway.

MOttS

I use the daily builds and update daily. I looove firebird. It's sweet.

fastest browser i've used. Yet to and not enthusiastic about tryin Opera. Idon't want the ads.

And i am not payin

I don't have a lot of ram or space so Firebird is perfect!!!

And i don't need Composer, or Mail or IRC so i don't use full Mozilla. Besides it's a lot slower.

one of my Windex using friends loves it too.

I have nothin but praise for Firebird.

You might have noticed that i always reccomend it.

James

You are missing a few options lke:

It's fine but i like something else better

I prefer to use the mozilla suite which works great for me.

I use the mozilla suite for mail... And, thos missing options... They are not missing because I frogot :P :*D

I added some new ones anyway ;)

I love the speed and simplicity but it's still a little buggy right now with a few sites that I frequently visit, and also doesn't work very well with flash. If they fix these in the next version it will be the best browser, IMO. Sticking with Mozilla 1.4 for now - it's a lot faster than previous versions. I love it 8)

Anyone try Thunderbird(mail)?

Thunderbird is a Mail-News client meant to compliment the Mozilla Firebird. Thunderbird has support for IMAP, POP3, NNTP, multiple accounts, powerful filters, spell checking and a smart junk mail filter. Thunderbird is now built with Xft enabled and is my prefered Email program.

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/thunderbird/

I also like firebird.

**side note** I've used opera, and I didn't care for it.

Anyone try Thunderbird(mail)?

Thunderbird is a Mail-News client meant to compliment the Mozilla Firebird.  Thunderbird has support for IMAP, POP3, NNTP, multiple accounts, powerful filters, spell checking and a smart junk mail filter. Thunderbird is now built with Xft enabled and is my prefered Email program.

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/thunderbird/

As a matter of fact, I was looking at thunderbird. I haven't dloaded it as of yet though. It sounds good, and I am going to try it for sure!

534N

i use thunderbird as my mail client, it does everything in need and looks good. 0.1 has just been released, though i haven't tried it yet

i also use firebird as my default browser