Freecurve Theme questions

ral

I just installed Freecurve. I was expecting that it would transform my desktop in a RH8 Bluecurve Desktop.

So far, the only I have been able to do is to get title bars that look like Bluecurve (Look & Feel - Window Decoration). Did I miss something?

Thanks for the help. The new title bar, Redhat Icons and Redhat Type "selected items" really don't appeal to me. This was not was I was expecting. I was under the impression the Freecurve was the equivalent of Redhats Bluecurve.

What makes Bluecurve interesting is the fact that it is almost identical in KDE and Gnome, the simplied task list and the package manager.

Thanks for the help. The new  title bar, Redhat Icons and Redhat Type "selected items" really don't appeal to me. This was not was I was expecting. I was under the impression the Freecurve was the equivalent of Redhats Bluecurve.

What makes Bluecurve interesting is the fact that it is almost identical in KDE and Gnome, the simplied task list and the package manager.

Okay, this is my LAST post here...

Freecurve IS the equivalent of Bluecurve.

You are comparing RED HAT features to MANDRAKE features...

Bluecurve is just a theme, and Freecurve is the SAME THEME. It applies to all Qt, GTK, and GTK2 applications, therefore creating a unified look.

That's the ENTIRE point of Bluecurve.