gentoo...

Guest Rad

- started to install yesterday afternoon.

- last time i compiled a kernel was in 1999, so it was nice to do it once more. :lol: :mystilol:

- finished the installation 6 hourse later.

- then started with kde and still going :evil:

- will tell you what i think of gentoo when i'm done installing everything that i, and family, use in a consol / desktop system. :screwy::cheeky::screwy: :wub:

cheers

Welcome. I think we need to make a badge for Gentoo users on this board to put in their sig lol. we seem to keep getting more and more and more and.....well you know.

anyways-the patience pays off, atleast in my mind. lean system, fast bootup, etc.

Welcome.  I think we need to make a badge for Gentoo users on this board to put in their sig lol.  we seem to keep getting more and more and more and.....well you know. 

I bet Paul could put together some kind of emoticon for us gentoo users to put in our sigs...

I bet Paul could put together some kind of emoticon for us gentoo users to put in our sigs...

I guess that it will be better to make an emoticon for us NON-gentoo users. For what I see I think that we are the minority :shock:

I guess that it will be better to make an emoticon for us NON-gentoo users. For what I see I think that we are the minority :shock:

why not make one for each? heck...make one for every freakin' distro under the sun! yeah! mass emoticon insanity!

oops. we're getting off-topic i think.

I guess that it will be better to make an emoticon for us NON-gentoo users. For what I see I think that we are the minority  :shock:

LOL .. good idea ..

j/k

MOttS

:gentoo:

:mandrake:

:debian:

:suse:

:redhat:

:bsd:

:yoper:

:slackware:

:lycoris:

:sourcemage:

:knoppix:

:gentoo:

:mandrake:

:debian:

:suse:

:redhat:

:bsd:

:yoper:

:slackware:

:lycoris:

:sourcemage:

:knoppix:

Where's Libranet?(the Mandrake of the debians)....not big enough?....I'm mean for goodness sake you got sourcemage :roll: ....and don't tell me it falls under debian.

libranet.png

I don't know where to get a smaller one :unsure: could resize it though. See sig?.....looks silly huh?