Mandriva Linux Inside - issue 2

spinynorman

In case you missed it, Mandriva Linux Inside (pdf) has been revamped by its new editor, Adam Williamson. In this issue -

Mandriva Community:

Introducing Mandriva One and Mandriva Kiosk

The launch of Mandriva Brasil

Mandriva Development:

Cooker Weekly News

Mandriva In Depth:

Mandriva package sources explained

Mandriva mailing lists

What to choose - Official or Community?

Mandriva Kiosk : behind the scenes

I guess he is pretty busy with administrating the official mandriva forum and has no time to check this forum anymore. He does most of the work there alone, at least that's my impression.

Lx............me too. He really is dedicated to Mandriva.

I hope he will poke his head in occassionally in future. Kind of like that other head that keeps poking in, from around the corner, always willing to offer help. :D

I guess he is pretty busy with administrating the official mandriva forum and has no time to check this forum anymore. He does most of the work there alone, at least that's my impression.

He used to but there is another admin now too RJ495 (Rick James). And wobo is there from time to time from the German fan site, though he usualy there to express his (sometimes not too positive) opinion and not to do admin work.

Edited by dexter11

And wobo is there from time to time from the German fan site, though he usualy there to express his (sometimes not too positive) opinion and not to do admin work.

Look at his title carefully, wobo is not an admin at the club forums! Yes RJ gives him a hand, but that was only recent, I worry at times, it seems like adam was put there to take the aggro, I get the impression that many a Mandriva aren't very forthcoming in helping him.

Gotta admire him though, I would not like to be in his shoes!

Edited by Reiver_Fluffi