Revolution OS

Lowe

I downloaded(suprnova.org) Revolution OS last night and watched it this morning, there was a lot of stuff i never knew about linux and it was great to learn about, after watching this film i felt like running outside naked with Linux painted across my body, but that might be a bad idea, i would probally get arrested. :P

Anyway i think everyone should get this dvd, now that ive seen it i will probally go to the shop and buy it, just as a thank you i suppose. :D I didn't know redhat used to be one of the most used linux distros, that came as a suprise. (because most people say it's crap) if anyone can't get it via BT send me a pm and i will set you up a private ftp account for it. :)

Well as i said in another post, i formatted my windows partiton last night and well im so happy i did. I think the film was made in 2001 so does anyone have any stats if more people are using linux than what they were in 2001, i want linux to grow and for more people to be able to use it, i don't want it to fade away. Do you think linux will fade away or do you think it will grow bigger and bigger.

i want linux to grow and for more people to be able to use it, i don't want it to fade away. Do you think linux will fade away or do you think it will grow bigger and bigger.

I do too! Ever since I got back to school I have recommended Linux to just about every one that I know speacially my computer teachers. But some of them say they don't have " time " which is BS because all they do is tell us to type something on the computer and then they sit at their desk most of the class. I think eventually Linux will become as popular as windows. I don't really know if it will over throw :shrug : it, since microsoft has been around for sooo long and they are soo filthy rich ( or at least Bill Gates ) but it is a possible Idea in maybe I dunno 10 years or so?

-Luis