Mandrakeexpert is a fraud

thinkliberty

Welcome to the board thinkliberty.

Ummm......Somebody clue me in, what does  UCN_CCHS stand for /mean??

From a quick google search it looks like:

United Club Network (UCN) from Concord-Carlisle High School (CCHS)

see:

http://www.colonial.net/schoolweb/cchsweb/

Click on the clubs page for the UCN reference.

It could be somthing else like California College for Health Sciences, Camden County High School, etc. etc. But from the Concordschoolcomp user asking the questions on the page, I am guessing it is the Concord-Carlisle High School.

I still fail to see the point.

I have used mandrake expert in the past, after my first power-pack purchase, and I fail to see why any of this is even relevent.

I asked a question that nobody at any forum could help me with and the next day the solution was posted. Who gives a damn if they ask and answer stupid questions?

I still fail to see the point.

I have used mandrake expert in the past, after my first power-pack purchase, and I fail to see why any of this is even relevent. 

I asked a question that nobody at any forum could help me with and the next day the solution was posted.  Who gives a damn if they ask and answer stupid questions?

The point is that the ranking system is a fraud.

i wouldn't say mandrakeexpert is a fraud. i would say that this user is finding a way around the system, to up his points. you should point this out to the people over at mandrakeexpert (for them to resolve and fix), as they are affiliated w/Mandrake, and we're just a user run board :)

i wouldn't say mandrakeexpert is a fraud.  i would say that this user is finding a way around the system, to up his points.  you should point this out to the people over at mandrakeexpert (for them to resolve and fix), as they are affiliated w/Mandrake, and we're just a user run board :)

I did report this to the folks at mandrakeexpert, one of the emails bounced as the account didn't exist, the other did not send a response. (Not even an auto-reply)

I figured maybe someone from Mandrake might read this forum and address the issue.

I'm sorry to hear that you have had trouble getting through, but you topic title seems litle unfair.

You should check out the mandrake club forums as a guest. If youlook around over there you can find the name and email of the club admin and believe you me, he get's things done.

When I ordered my 9.0 powerpac I had a snafu with the delivery, and after banging my head against a few wall, he got me together with the person I needed to be talking to.

Well, I have to say the impression they gave me was a fraud.

Well, perhaps thats to strong a word but it seemed to me like an invitation to throw some more money away at Mandrake.

I went through a whoile loada stuffbasically because my media were bad and kept failing on install (purchased powerpack) and NOONE at Mandrake is interested, you cant even find a customer service email.

Eventually you get through and your asked to pay to join the club and then pay again to join expert.

I now know enough about Mandrake to realise their business is just crap, not the product. They probably just cant keep tabs and the person reading my emails just has a standard response BUT that is how it made me feel.

I dont see the point asking what his point is ???

His opinion as a customer is what matters and I see where he gets it. If he tried emailing and the emails bounce, what does he expect ????

The evidence seems to point to Mandrake being crap at customer support but they make absolutely NO EFFORT .... they seem to have no idea what its like on the 'customer' side.

Yep I was thinking about this on the way to work.

The problem is half the support but the other half is just the perception mandrake give out. Lack of contacts, phone numbers that kinda thing.

I was trying to complain about a real thing. Bad CD media in the paid for powerpack. I actually had explained to a friend WHY I wanted to pay for something I could a got free when I bought it!

Then I found the Cd's were crap so not having a phone line at home waited till I went to work and then went to the website for an email address. A pointless exersize but eventually I sent one to sales or something. Sales just sent an email back suggesting either paying for club membership (which theoretically I already had the 90 days of) or expert. The point was I had BAD MEDIA and no amount of email would resolve that! So I just felt abandoned ...

Lucky for me I found this place !!!

• 2 weeks later...