LindowsOS 4.5 Developer Edition FREE

jlc

http://www.overclockersclub.com/newscommen...article=7570580

Today only you can get Lindows for free, with a coupon code "FreeLindowsGoogleDay"

I put the code in and you can see "0.00" the link should work unless it is going off of a time frame and might expire, if it does go up to the link above and do what it says.

https://shop.lindows.com/shopping/shopping_...artcontents.php

Try our FREE 15-day trial to the Click-N-Run Warehouse. The Click-N-Run Warehouse gives you instant access to more than 1,500 products* for your LindowsOS computer. With our 15-day trial, you can test drive all of this software, plus our special Add-on Paks such as Lindows Plus, Lindows Office, VirusSafe or SurfSafe.

That some of the stuff you could get with it, so i guess you could pull all of there stuff down, back it up some were and just use apt-get for the rest ;)

Don't forget to add a user account to!

Edited by cybrjackle

• 3 weeks later...

Here's another way.

Go to the LindowsOS Shopping Page.

Click the button for either the Digital Download or Retail Box version of the LindowsOS 4.5. The Digital Download version, normally $49.95, will be completely free to you! The Retail Box version, normally $59.96, will only be $10 plus shipping and handling!

On the next page, simply click the button. When asked, enter the following Coupon Code: idigWin4Lin

And then click the button. This will apply a $49.95 discount, and then click the button. Next, simply check out!

Also available only to the 24-FEB

I did this the other day and installed LindowsOS 4.5 dev edition on my PC yesterday. Sound doesn't work, only way i can get it to boot is thru "redetect mode", can't use my max resolution, and I'm not impressed with it and all.

yeah, like I'm gonna wait through 500 users to get a turn at downloading.......probably a slow download at that. Crazy.

k, ....so I did... :wall: while doing real life stuff today :lol: . Installed......why? don't know???? It's crap. No lilo options at install?....for a devel version? Duh! and *cough* ext2fs? Hello! Gonna go format over the hunk of junk now :thumbs: Never even got to boot to it so I can't say anything else. I needed lilo in / not the mbr....stupid OS.