Nvidia theme for windows...How about Linux?

bvc

U like black and GREEN!

oh well there's no accounting for taste

Obviously a lot of people do.....Hmmm...LOL... there's no accounting for taste. :wink:
It will probably turn up at kdelook soon anyway.
That will do me absolutely no good. I use fluxbox with Gnome2/gtk1 and 2 apps. You're right though, if something ends up anywhere, it'll probably be there first.

Well I have it on Win98 and it's not very impressive compared to all my other themes. I haven't found a screenshot of the new one, but isn't the link provided enough? I can see it fine. Here's the old theme that apparently is going to be shiped with the cards.

http://www.pixtudio.com/preview2.php3?id=60

Info;

http://www.wincustomize.com/index.asp?Cmd=...ull&NewsID=1273

This windows theme is not the purpose of the thread, and either is the actual theme itself, as I highly doubt that any linux theme can come even remotely close to what windowblinds can do, and in many aspects, I wouldn't want it to. It would end up very different on linux, I'm sure, but something for us linux users would be nice, don't ya think. I know I'm not the only linux user that has an nvidia card because I wanted to try linux or have decent video in linux. I didn't need nvidia for windows. I shelled out money because of linux, so, where the linux theme....GET IT ?????

So, know one knows how to contact nvidia? I could post at wincustomize to treetog, GreenReaper, PJPowell or Alexandrie, but that would be direct, and it's not an issue for them, or me really, it's just another case of cattering to windows/ to hell with linux :evil: But were use to it aren't we?