mdk 9.2 rc3 ???

fahd

I like mdk linux very much. It is not disputed, that it's the world's best end-user linux distro, which focus on people demands, taking thier remarks in consideration. Among a lot of linux distros including hancom linux for arabic edition, mandrake was proved to be the best.

First mdk linux9.2 rc2 is still having a lot of bugs, which should be corrected, for this reason mdk linux 9.2 rc3 must have isssued to be tested by all people to make it as perfect as it they could.

Finally mdk linux 9.2 is an enhanced and proved mdk linux 9.1. I feel the look-and-feel of windows xp is the best in spite that it is not a good operating system. Keep in mind that people are eager to use mdk linux products, and their remarks are very valuable. We are waitig for the moment, when linux will be thge no. one desktop operating system all over the world.

Tanks for all mdk linux fans.

I like mdk linux very much. It is not disputed, that it's the world's best end-user linux distro, which focus on people demands, taking thier remarks in consideration.

Really? There are places where that would be disputed :wink: Maybe not so much here though...

I'm not certain if I understood what you were saying/asking - but just to point out that this site is not affiliated(sp?) with MandrakeSoft in any way...

If I'm not mistaken, 9.2 should be out for MandrakeClub members right now, so it seems certain that there will be no rc3.

I'm not very good at being sarcastic, but that's what I was trying to do in a nice way. :wink: