Installing Mandriva with nvidia 7600 GT (256mb)

Guest Arsal..

Guest Arsal..

Asalam every One..

I m having a problem in installing Mandriva 2009..

i m using Intel 865perl board, 2.4 PROCESSOR, NVIDIA 760GT (256MB) AGP CARD ..

WHEN I START INSTALLING MANDRIVA , ITS NOT STARTING , MAYBE THEIR IS SOME KERNEL SETTING AND DISPLAY SETTING PLEASE ANYBODY CAN HELP ME OUT ????

Can the shouting also be removed!! :lol: Arsal do you see anything at all? Did you do a media check to verify a good burn? What error message(s) do you see (if any)?

Edited by {BBI}Nexus{BBI}

Hi Arsal.. and welcome to the forum.

It's not the video card or processor as that's exactly what I'm running and have installed 2008.1, 2009.0 and 2009.1 on the machine.

We could use more information though like what install media are you using, One live CD, DVD or two CD set?

Also where does the install stop and are there any error messages?

Ken

Guest Arsal..

I m using a single dvd.. And i have not much idea of Linux(Mandriva 2009) installation

its just not starting installation .. just Mandriva splash screen comes and after that a 2 line error message comes.. which i let u know later...

i also tried to install it by changing my display setting to text mode and all other modes 640x480 etc.. and also tried 2 or 3 different kernel options.. but it did not work.. some 2 line error occurs.. which i let u knw soon

Edited by Arsal..