America's Army 1.9 is out

DOlson

Hi all!

I downloaded this file (505Mb) but look the code:

code:

./armyops190-linux.bin

Verifying archive integrity... All good.

Uncompressing America's Army: Operations for GNU/Linux 1.9.0.......Extraction failed.

Signal caught, cleaning up

what is the problem?

PS: the file is on NTFS volume

I haven't looked at it yet, but did you get an "md5sum" file with it so you can compare the download to the origianl?

500mb file is very possible it became corrupt during the download.

ok guys I'll check that and I'll post here again!

BTW, how do I mount my /tmp directory to another partition when linux is already installed?

thanks!

Do a

#df -h

And post what you have for us.

More than likley your /tmp is under the physical / partion. If you have 600+MB under / you can just move it over.

Filesystem            Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on

/dev/hda9             5,1G  2,0G  2,8G  42% /

/dev/hda11            989M   74M  915M   8% /home

/dev/hda1             2,1G  1,2G  919M  56% /mnt/win_c

/dev/hda5             7,9G  2,4G  5,5G  31% /mnt/win_d

/dev/hda6              18G  8,9G  8,3G  53% /mnt/win_e

/dev/hda7             3,0G  492M  2,5G  17% /mnt/win_f

/dev/hda8            1020M 1001M   20M  99% /mnt/win_g

none                  126M  1,4M  124M   2% /tmp

I really would like to have a good file manager for linux!

<!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteEBegin-->Filesystem            Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on<!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteEBegin-->/dev/hda9             5,1G  2,0G  2,8G  42% /<!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteEBegin-->/dev/hda11            989M   74M  915M   8% /home<!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteEBegin-->/dev/hda1             2,1G  1,2G  919M  56% /mnt/win_c<!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteEBegin-->/dev/hda5             7,9G  2,4G  5,5G  31% /mnt/win_d<!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteEBegin-->/dev/hda6              18G  8,9G  8,3G  53% /mnt/win_e<!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteEBegin-->/dev/hda7             3,0G  492M  2,5G  17% /mnt/win_f<!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteEBegin-->/dev/hda8            1020M 1001M   20M  99% /mnt/win_g<!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteEBegin-->none                  126M  1,4M  124M   2% /tmp<!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteEBegin-->

I really would like to have a good file manager for linux!

Ouch, no love to the linux partions. Does anyone know how much space it will take up when it's done installing? You might run out of space when your done dude! Anyway, move it to /home, install it and then push it back to one of those many large (unfair) winblows partions. If it ask if you want to install it to /home say NO! It should be more like /usr/local/games or something like that. Just not /tmp or /home. 8)

Or you could just export the path that you want to use instead of /tmp like this:

export TMPDIR=/path/to/lots/of/space/

And then run the installer.

cool! runs better than in windows!

Now, www.teamspeak.org

I installed it but I cant run it!

Session management error: Authentication Rejected, reason : None of the authentication protocols specified are supported and host-based authentication failed

(in su mode)

Guys, i´m have a serious problem with "RESOURCE IS BUSY¨. How do I fix that? Mainly in XMMS. when I try to see visualization plugins it crashes :(

Thanks for any help!