Problem with Gentoo install

I need some help installing Gentoo from stage 1. When loading the bootstrap it seems to download fine and begin to unload but when I came back to my pc the monitor would not recieve a signal, thus I have no idea if it is finished and can restart my computer. Please help me!!!

I have a Gateway VX900 19" monitor and a 64MB Nvidia Gforce2

did you press the space bar? during the gentoo install my monitor would turn off and i'd have to press the space bar (moving the mouse won't help since there is no mouse functionality) to bring it out of energy saver mode.

just boot back up with the disk, remount the partitions, and issue the bootstrap command. if you are having probems, tho, i would just go ahead and start from stage 3. you really won't notice a difference in the end, and it will save an @$$load of time. starting from stage 1 really just means you'll be staring at a screen full of compile messages for the next few hou....days.

spoke with ezroller against my better judgement restarted the install.  Anyway see yall in 4 hours  :(  Also neither he nor I could find in the bios where to turn off energy saver.  Which means if I don't stay on the ball then we might repliicate the problem

against your better judgement? S.O.B. no free help for you. its gonna cost you a cigarette per question.