Full function adobe acrobat!

VeeDubb

Okay,I'm sure that non-n00bs will be thougholy un-impressed by this tip, but I just realized that mozilla has a ful function Adobe acrobat reader plugin, unlike ghost view or others that have half-assed adobe support at best, that means you can just open acrobat files with mozila.

That's my point, I kept trying to use gohst view and what not to view pfd's whitch stinks. I didn't realize there was an actual Adobe version of reader in mozilla. As I said, onbody with ANY linux experience would find this interesting, but I am a n00b and was fealing left out when it came to pdf's

AFAIK, it only recently came out (the plugin), but it is cool. Even though Netscape was my least favorite browser in Windows, it is my favorite browser in Linux. Netscape 7 has AIM/ICQ and the adobe plugin (all mozilla plugins work in it, if I understand correctly).

Guest fubar::chi

that's cause stuff on windows just inherently sucks. Look at photoshop on OS X compared to photoshop on windows (not just looks, performace).

Even games run better natively on linux than they do on windows.

I used both in windows, but I always fell beck to explorer. Don't know why, it just seemed better at the time. Now I've got 6 browsers installed and Mozzilais my favorite by miles. I guess I just never gave it a fair chance in windows

Try FIREBIRD. you'll like it. :P

I like mozilla 1.3/1.4a a lot more than firebird 0.6

I see 0 difference in speed, mozilla is already fast for me.