Please help emergency, emergency

Mandriva-user

Hi!!

I can`t find a software that`s convert pdf to wordperfect in any text for Win 98 so that I can print. :?:

Can some one answer me A.S.A.P I need the doc. in few day`s

Thank you for big help :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

One of my profs love to send pdf's for the assignment questions and this is how I do it. Open it in kGhostView and print to file (post script). You can then open that with netscape plugin and that will be able to print from that viewer just fine. May not be the best or easiest way but it works for me

Crap I just noticed that you said for win 98. Cannot Adobe Acrobat print it?

AFAIK, there is no way to convert PDF files to Wordperfect except possibly the full Adobe Acrobat Program for Windows at a cost of several hunded dollars. If you could follow the suggestions above for getting a PDF file into HTML then maybe you could copy the HTML to Wordperfect. There is still Wordperfect 8 for Linux floating around on the net, possibly on Simtelnet, but even after you download and install it, you need an activation code from Corel, which is probably an impossibility.

Counterspy.

MoonChild

The nicest way ever... Adobe Acrobat for windows has a nice text tool, that let's you select stuff. If you Copy/Paste them into Word, you save most of the formatting for some reason. There you go, change the PDF as you like and have fun with it

Well I did what you told me and the copy of the goverment looks totaly different so I can`t not printed out because,it`s very bad.

I phoned the medical service office and let my address,so they can send me application form.

Thanx guys for you response was so fast, thank you guys again.

Mandrake-user :D :wink:

Hi paul!!

Is it possible to lock this thread out.

Thank you for locking the thread out!!

Mandrake-user :D :lol: :)