Did anybody read out NForce2-sensors?

qeldroma

Yes, it should be supported, regarding the homepage (AMDsomething-chip), but the "sensors-detect"-script doesn't find anything..

I got the Leadtek NCR18D.

Please, if someone got this solved, be so kind and post your "sensors.conf" and "modules.conf"?

Thanks.

As of Mandrake 9.1 version of lm_sensors (2.7) Nforce2 motherboard is not supported. You have to download the 2.8 or CVS version of lm_sensors for the nforce2 support (as seen in the changelog from the lm_sensors homepage, there is a new i2c-nforce2 in the changelog for 2.8 ). The AMDsomething is used for Nforce motherboard.. not Nforce-2.

Another thing to consider is that your motherboard manufacturer may use a different chipset to monitor your motherboard. My epox 8RDA+ (nforce2) uses windbond chips to monitor my MB; those chips has been supported since at least mandrake 9.0 version of lm_sensors (2.6.5). I checked the manual for your motherboard, but I couldn't find any information of what kind of chip used to monitor the motherboard. I used MBM (Motherboard Monitor) in windows to find out what type of chip it uses, maybe you can do that also.