My NWN Screenshots.

DOlson

[whine]

That's a multiplayer game!!! You have a multiplayer game and didn't tell me about it? How could you? I am only the first person that put a character in nwn.by-a.com after all. I want to join now now now now :shock:

[/whine]

Going serious a minute, how did you make a multiplayer game when multiplayer seems to be not put in yet in linux. Or is it a LAN game?

[whine]

That's a multiplayer game!!! You have a multiplayer game and didn't tell me about it? How could you? I am only the first person that put a character in nwn.by-a.com after all. I want to join now now now now :shock:

[/whine]

Going serious a minute, how did you make a multiplayer game when multiplayer seems to be not put in yet in linux. Or is it a LAN game?

You weren't on IRC! Kinda hard to ask you to join our server when you weren't online! Join us at #openknights on irc.freenode.net dude.

Multiplayer *IS* in the Linux client. You just can't browse servers... You need to know the IP of a working server to connect to it.

BTW, I think it says that on the Download page. or the readme, or something... :)