Install packages

Velichko Sarev

Hi,

I used Mandriva 2006 x64.I tried to install some servers as MySQL, Apache and etc from Mandriva Control Center, but every time I get an error.The error message is ¨medium ¨updates¨ uses an invalid list file :mirror is probably is not up-to-date. Try to use alternate method.¨

Do you have some idea how can i solve the issue.

I have the same problem. I have used ftp.sunet.se since I installed mdv2006 without errors. Some days ago it gave that message to me the first time, after it has installed ( as far as I know, all installed packages work). Haven't trying changing mirror yet though.

Thank you very mutch guys.

I alredy execute the command ¨urpmi.update -a¨ but after its execution I try do download one packege .... so, the package is installed properly, but I get the same error messsage again :(.

In my opinion these updates from easyurpmi are different from these which are located in MCC, because I installed these from easyurpmi on my computer this morrning ... When I checked for aviable updates before 5 minutes ago, the list of updates was not empty ...

I'm getting it as well. I can only think something is screwy with the mirrors, and the list isn't correct or something.

It's only my updates medium. But it all still works and functions correctly.