Where can i find 9.1 rpm's?

MadHattr

Well.. since 9.1 is not officially out yet.. the only repositories for them are cooker and cooker contribs.. (and PLF Cooker). Of course, you can still install the 9.0 rpms. The jump from 9.0 to 9.1 is not as huge as 8.2 to 9.0.

Anyway.. go to http://plf.zarb.org/~nanardon and select cooker at the top. You will find a few mirrors of cooker, cooker contribs, and PLF cooker repositories and how to put them into your urpmi database.

yea, ive been having alot of problems with rpm's from 9.0 no longer working with 9.1 i cant get rpm-build to install at all even with the 9.1 rpm that i found and i havent been able to rebuild the nvidia source rpm becasue of it. :-/ so far the only rpm's for the nvidia kernel that ive found are from mandrakeclub and i havent been able to get them :-/

I found that, while I had to do the fix to compile my Nvidia in RC1, the RC2 release did not require any fixes. Everything compiled and installed with no problems.

I use rpmbuild --rebuild

and urpmi to install.