Installing Flash/shockwave, again.

Pepse

OK, I have to install shockwave again as I screwed up and re-did my MDK 9.0 (I didn't listen to people and, well that's another story). Anyway I had to do this before and on the old board spiedra and rolf said what to do and it worked then. I went back to the old board so I could do it again and it apparently isn't working. I will try and link it now so you can see what was said: http://www.club-nihil.net/mub/viewtopic.ph...6834&highlight= . If that don't work just go to the old board and do a search for articles by Pepse. I mean I did go to konsole and create 2 windows and took the stuff from the left side and put it in the right side and it appears that nothing changed. I went to a web that one of my grandrats wanted to see something on and nothing changed. So I assume I screwed up.

Let me know what I did or didn't do??

Later. Pepse.

The link in DOlson's tutorial is no good. I get an error of: mdkextras.by-a.com could not be found. Please check the name and try again. I tried it about 5 or 6 times and I get the same error.

Later. Pepse.

The link in DOlson's tutorial is no good.  I get an error of:  mdkextras.by-a.com could not be found.  Please check the name and try again. I tried it about 5 or 6 times and I get the same error.

Later.  Pepse.

How about clicking the link i gave you for DOlson's tutorial it works for me