KDE 3.1 - Mouse Settings

mtweidmann

Just installed the KDe 3.1 (rc5) rpms from cooker. Everything went well except for one thing. KDe no longer seems to remember my mouse settings. I set it to double click mode, which it will remember for a few minutes, then forget them. Been playing around with it, but always forgest the settings. Anyone got any ideas?

I know that kde 3.1 rc5 is about ready to go, but I found a lot of oddities with it, including a stability issue. It could be my settings, but I also found that kde would not retain changes, not to mention locking up for no reason! I did notice that it is loading faster than 3.05, so I am waiting patiently for the first of the year when they claim it will really be ready for release. I used the files from texstar's sight.

Yeah, KDE 3.1 RC5 (texstar's version) have a few quirks that annoys me, like konqueror file manager in list view always use single click mouse style no matter what kind of mouse setting I put (the icon view is ok). The default option is always to save the session when logging out unless I change it then have to find out where to save my session so I can log in always with gkrellm in all desktops and no panel shown. Well.. at least the kde developers have a few more weeks to iron out the bugs so the 3.1 final is as good as it can be.