LimeWire won't Close

SwiftDeath

Whenever I use LimeWire it runs fine dlin every thing I want it to and stuff. But when I click the X, instead of quitting, it just minimizes the program.

When I right-click close on it in the panel showing all the applications that are running, it just ignore it. I can't figure out how to close this damn program. :angry: Also, its not the like the program freezes or anything, I can still change tabs and download stuff. IT just WON"t CLOSE!

Thanks for help in advance,

SwiftDeath

NOTE: For people having this problem.... The solution is actually simple... You just have to wait for all the downloads to complete. If you want to close it immediatly, then you must cancel all the downloads.

I had many downloads stuck at zero forever, and thats why the program would never close.

--PROBLEM SOLVED--

Edited by SwiftDeath

That's the default setting on LimeWire. Somewhere in its menu, you can actually instruct it to exit as soon as it is closed. But as long as this action is activated, it stays open. Look for it, you'll find it.

See:

http://www.limewire.com/english/content/faq.shtml#pla3

Edited by Darkelve