Mozilla Firefox vs IE

null

I've been using firefox for a few months now, it is better. But then since IE is the worst browser I have ever used, it isn't a very big argument.

So now that you're using an open-source browser, why not go all the way and use Linux?

Been using firefox since it was mozilla phoenix. Nice little browser, recommend it to everyone.. even those who are stuck in windows.

However, I still use Mozilla 1.6 full blown version in my windows partition since I don't know how to convert Mozilla Mail settings into Thunderbird.. It seems that just copying the directories doesn't work, although they are the same basis.

i've been using firefox and thunderbird for just a few days now. i absolutely love it. IE and OE dont hold a candle to it. the new opera has built into the browser the email client and a irc client. i could see opera giving firefox a run for its money (so to speak). i love how i can add search engines and other plugins into firefox and make it as powerfull as i want (believe me i have added almost every search engine out there). firefox could use some work on the themes though. i do enjoy the noia theme.

i've been using firefox and thunderbird for just a few days now. i absolutely love it. IE and OE dont hold a candle to it. the new opera has built into the browser the email client and a irc client. i could see opera giving firefox a run for its money (so to speak). i love how i can add search engines and other plugins into firefox and make it as powerfull as i want (believe me i have added almost every search engine out there). firefox could use some work on the themes though. i do enjoy the noia theme.

:lol:

I have that too!

In fact, my whole KDE desktop is Noia right now!

:D