Macromedia Flash Player 6 Problem

Nazgulled

I have isntalled firefox 0.8 and then flash player 6 for the browser, everything worked fine, I can now see pages in flash with firefox the problem is, they are not correctly displayed...

There are 2 problems:

1) The animations that any flash contains are toooooooo slow....

2) The graphics are not correctly displayed... (check the attached file)

For instance, the website on the attached file it was I who designed it and the first image is firefox on mandrake and the second firefox on windows. I don't think I need to explain anything, just look at the logo on the elft and compare the 2 images to see what I mean, the second one is the correct one as you may imagine...

So, why does it look that weird on linux. Didi I installed flash wrong? am I missing something?

in case you want to know, i'm talking about www.maistersolutions.com, I designed it...

Thanks in advance.

post-10-1084216893.jpg

Edited by Nazgulled

I haven't noticed any difference between the images. I went there to your site and flash loaded properly.

Pr'a falar a verdade, acho que não entendi bem o que vc quis dizer, pois parece que não há diferenca nas imagens que vc atachou.

Mas de qualquer forma, belo site. A proposito, é raro termos portugueses aqui. Seja bem vindo.

Abracos.

Edited by william

but there are lots of differences and what about the dislocation of the flash animation? and the top and left line that it's not supposed to be there... take a look at this new screenshot... zoom it and compare the color zones and see for yourself... the top picture is worse in quality but don't mind that...

post-10-1084234888.jpg

Edited by Nazgulled