Tab extensions in firebird

phunni

I'm working on the tab browser extenstions "extension" and I do have use expert preferences checked

I did discover that some of them are not greyed when running firebird as root (which I obviously don't want to do too often) but this doesn't affect the settings for a normal user

That's odd - I'm running as non-root user, and as far as I can tell, they (almost) all work once "Use expert preferences is checked", although some of them are dependent on each other - for instance - in "Startup" - you don't get access to the 2nd, 3rd, 4th options unless you check the 1st one, because they depend on it.

(And none of the Tab-Group options work unless Tab-Groups are activated on last page)

But I guess that's not helping you, because it obviously isn't working for you.

The only one I don't seem to be able to "un-grey" is the Middle/Control click" option on the TABS page...

I do remember when I installed the extension there was an option to install for the current user or for all users, and I chose all users.

Sorry I don't seem to be helping you much.

Edited by jimdunn