problem upgrading evolution from texstar

polemicz

I have a feeling that you need to install all the various libraries (and the development version of those libraries) in texstar's place. I have to install his version of gtkhtml, gal, bonobo, aspell, etc, etc etc.. well you get the idea.

Anyway, I have texstar evolution 1.2 working fine and dandy here.. add with geramik theme and now my desktop is very unified (geramik seems to have a glitch in phoenix though).

Anyway, about the bad signature thingie.. I guess texstar forgot to sign that rpm with gpg-keys. It's nothing to worry about really, that signature is just to make sure that you trust the place you get the rpm from, since if you install a software that you don't trust the source, it could be a trojan or something.

Concerning bad sigs,

after I installed MD9, everything I added to the system, that were not specifically MD9 rpm's claimed bad sigs. Everything works fine.

(Stuff like Keremik, Mosfet liquid, texstar's files, etc.)

You can always install the gpg-keys from texstar and PLF if you want that message to disappear you know. For PLF all you have to do is typing this command as root

lynx -source http://plf.zarb.org/plf.asc | gpg --import

Texstar requires you to download the key and manually import the key. I think the key is in

http://ftp.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/distribut...pms/pubring.gpg

Anyway, ever since I installed those two keys, I rarely have any signature errors with those two mirrors.