netscape error reference #110

JeroenM

Hi,

I've had a netscape mail account for about 7 years now and since they started their "you need to use your mail at least once every 30 days" policy I've been having problems with sending mail. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't and "... can not send mail ... please try again later ... (reference #110)" pops up.

Does anyone know why???

Jeroen

PS Is there a good, stable and free mail alternative?

(except for hotmail)

I had that problem a little while ago, but haven't had it much lately...what browser you using? I've NEVER had that on mozilla...only times I've seen it are on IE...

as for other email services, I know excite has one....not sure how good it is...yahoo has one too...it's decent...

Excite has free webmail, if you want POP you have to pay ($20US/yr). (their webmail forwarding of messages really sucks if it's an HTML based e-mail....plain text works just fine).

As for yahoo, webmail is also free, for POP access you also have to pay ($29.99US/yr).

How's the new job?

Edited by cjc

Yaaaaa HOOOOOO has been pretty good for me for the last few years. And you also get some free space to share pictures and store things.

But on the other hand, I once had a netscape account, until they started changing things and messing things up ... so I dumped them.

PS Is there a good, stable and free mail alternative?

(except for hotmail)

use softhome.net which have been my email hosts for at least 5 years. the free account will let you use pop3 and smtp. you are limited to 6MB storage space,and i think 10MB transfer rate.

ciao!