GTK THEME:

DOWNLOAD

or

SCREENSHOT

Fluxbox style:

DOWNLOAD

or

SCREENSHOT

I hope you like it. Please comment, i like to know where I can improve.

This is the first release, an exclusive, i havent put it on fluxmod (www.imaginere.dk) or art.gnome.org yet. Ill see how it goes and what people think before it goes there. And any (not that there should be) bugs.

I will soon have a few color variations, a metacity port and a wallpaper to go with it. There is also a matching XMMS skin (not made by me) on my site in the downloads so check it out.

Enjoy.

iphitus - lone themer

head.gif

Edited by iphitus

the only suggestion I have other than the cyan color  ;) is to have an inactive titlebar w/ a diff color so that there's more than just the cursor to indicate the window is active. :D

bvc: it does have a different color for inactive windows.

YOu must have stuffed somehting up when you modified it for /usr/share/

Thats the problem with pixmaps, you have to provide the full path. So it's either/home or /usr/share. the de facto standard seems to be /home/.

iphitus, same result in mandrake and gentoo. Mandrake's flux comes w/ a pixxap theme called Met-Anti-Flux-blue and it works. Yes, I completely re-did both gentoo and mandrke which both have 0.9.6 devel.

Oh, and no modifications were made to the mandrake flux. The only other thing I haven't tried is uninstall>deleted dirs>reinstall. I'll do that when I get home.

Edited by bvc

iphitus, same result in mandrake and gentoo. Mandrake's flux comes w/ a pixxap theme called Met-Anti-Flux-blue and it works. Yes, I completely re-did both gentoo and mandrke which both have 0.9.6 devel.

Oh, and no modifications were made to the mandrake flux. The only other thing I haven't tried is uninstall>deleted dirs>reinstall. I'll do that when I get home.

Ok, this is wierd. ill look into it with Ranthor (a flux developer) and those in #fluxbox

in the meantime, try deleting/moving/renaming your config. See what happens

Edited by iphitus