:help: Rage LT pro (rage 128 pro engine) trouble

Cobra_tek

I have an Ati Rage LT pro with TV-Out in my system and an Riva 128 zx (embeded on the motherboard)

I have switched the INIT DISPLAY FIRST: AGP to [PCI] so the system would initialize first the PCI video card (ATI), but after I have finished the MDK installation, after reboot the X server won't go up, even more it crashed !!! :((.

Not even I have tried to use EVERY driver for ATI videocards that it has in the distribution!!! :huh:. I have manage to make it start after i have put in BIOS, INIT DISPLAY FIRST: [AGP] so my primary card is nVidia riva 128 zx, but the ATI is still not starting up neither on monitor or Tv-out. What can I do ? I need help pls!!! (not to mention that OpenGL support is not working so no 3d accel.) :'(

Don't have much to offer you here, but here is the device section of my /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 file. Also, make sure you get installation instructions for the driver from the ATI website and read them carefully..

Section "Device"

Identifier "device1"

BoardName "ATI All-in-Wonder Pro"

Driver "ati"

Option "DPMS"

EndSection