Valve Software Linux Server Boycott

sud_crow

I found this dont remember where, is a way of protest to request (we already asked several times by the good way :angry: ) Valve to release Client versions of their software (games) for Linux, not only for servers, we are not their slots... :evilmod:

Here is the original post at Linuxquestions.org:

If you run a Linux server for any game, click here!  ( post #1)

I have seen all the awesome games for Windows, like Half-life and Warcraft III, and, now a Linux user, I don't have those incredible time-killers anymore. Now, on seeing so many awesome games for Windows, I'm thinking that it's definetly not fair that the Windows users get the goods and all we Linux guys get is the dedicated servers. So I have decided on a solution: boycott.

The companys don't give us Linux clients, they don't get our precious bandwidth that we've given to them for the servers of those games. It's that simple.

So, if you run a Linux game server, I implore you, post on this forum and let the gaming industry know: they can't leave us out.

Here is the link to the original thread

Now, came on, :help: we need you! (this sound like those USA posters)

Sign the petition at:

=944712086&sign[memberID]=944712086&sign[partnerID]=1&sign[password]=&sign[firstname]=Leonardo&sign[lastname]=Gallego&sign=leonardoag%40hotmail.com&sign[orgname]=&sign[age]=21&sign[gender1m]=1&sign[address]=Rawson+2396+1ro+E&sign[city]=Buenos+Aires&sign[state]=NU&sign[zip]=1636&sign[country]=ar&sign[mask_flags]=1]http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/...n[mask_flags]=1

By the way, there are waaaaay less USA ppl than i expected, any particular reason?