cordless usb mouse POLAROID [FR-EN]

amo

EN

I've got a mouse "usb cordless POLAROID"

The mouse move but don't clik

-I tried it in xev, and the clik "left and right" show nothing.

It's the same with /dev/usbmouse /dev/input/mice /dev/input/mouse0

- the Buttons of the mouse are not dead, it works with other OS "win for exemple".

Is it possible to listen what the usb bus recieve when i clik and then change the usbmouse module in order to work with my mouse??

i need help.

FR

J'ai un ensemble clavier + souris sans-file USB, de marque POLAROID "bizaard :)"

Mon principal problem est que les clicks de la souris ne fonctionnent pas!, le curseur bouge tres bien, maintenant la roulette fonctionne aussi. mais ni le clik gache ni le click droit ne fonctionnent.. j'ai demandé de l'aide a droite et a gauche sur plusieurs forum "dont mandrakeclub" est chan IRC, et j'en suis là :

-C'est normal que mes clicks ne fonctionnent pas sous X, car ils ne fonctionnenent pas dans Xev, ni dans "cat /dev/usbmouse" "cat /dev/input/mice" "cat /dev/input/mouse0". les mouvement sont pris en compte mais pas les clicks. >>> Le problem ne vient pas de la config de X.

-Ce ne sont pas les boutons de la souris qui sont mort : car quand je clik le voyant du HUB POLAROID s'alume.

-J'ai trouvé des cas simmiliaires à mon problème mais les gars ont soit jeté leurs souris ou soit installé windows.

A mon avis : Il faudrait modifier les drivers usb de la souris "usbmouse" pour qu'ils voient les clicks, mais je suis encor une merde en programmation et je n'ai jamais fait de developpement de drivers, faut bien commencé un jour, comment on peut fair pour annalyser ce que l'USB reçoit quand on clik? et comment modifier en conséquence le module usbmouse?

Si je fait fausse route, dite-le moi et proposez une autre solution, car je donne ma langue au chat.

Alors!

donc donne le souris au chat, c'est plusuirs practique comme ton langue... :wink:

Je assayer de faire le traduction de votre poste pour les autres mais on a les traducteurs avec plusuirs competence de mois.... et j'invite les traductions correct :D

I bought together a mouse and Keyboard made by Polaroid

My main problem is that the mouse clicks don't work under X. The cursor moves well and now the scroll wheel works too. BUT The left and right click don't work.

I have asked for help left and right on other forums, including mandrakeclub and IRC and he arrives here.

Its normal if my clicks don't work under X, becuase it doesn't work under Xev nor "cat /dev/usbmouse" "cat /dev/input/mice" "cat /dev/input/mouse0".

The movementsd are there but not the clicks >>> Its not a problem with the Config of X

Its not like the buttons are dead, becuase if I click the indicator on the POLAROID HUB turn's itself on :wink: (sorry couldn't resist)

He's found similarities to the problem BUT the young guys have either thown the mouse away or installed windows.

For his wants: To modify the driver USB for the mouse @usbmouse@ to see the clicks, but he's always a crappy (can we say that) programmer and has never made driver deveopment. but he'll start today perhaps to analyse what in the USB reveives what on the click and modify as a consequence the module USB mouse

If he takes a wrong route, tell him or suggest another solution otherwise he'll have to "give his tongue to the cat" :wink:

Have you tried compiling in the verbose USB debugging ...

Its a compile option on the kernel.

Perhaps the output is disabled by default

Esc que vous assayee (clavier americian) les options de USB debugging sur compile de kernel ??

Peut-etre le sortir etait de'sactiver par defaut ??

Hopefully you will get more feedback from both the driver loading (dmesg) .

I need to remember, I played with the USB stack a while ago (although I didn't achieve anything :D)

When you attach the driver with a modprobe I think it should now give more feedback!

However, I'll try with a working USB mouse.

#

just now its connected tot he XBOX under Debian so I'll try it under Mandrake.

I still have a verbose debugging kernel loaded from my failed attempt at cracking the XBOX mem card....

Sorry, its late and I need to be in work early.....

PS/2 -

No you definately need 2 ....

However I have 2 more ideas!!

1) Have you tried another distro. A Knoppix LIVE Cd for instance.... see what happens? They are on October issues of a Mag !! in France for 5Euros

(Are you in France or DOMTOM)??

2) The kernel also has a different level of USB HID support.

Ive never tried it (the help says YOU PROBABLY WANT TO SAY NO HERE)

However if I remember it is lower level support for USB HID devices.

I think it needs to be in the kernel ....

3) Ill see what my Mandrake and Deb systems cat from /dev/usbmouse