9.2 Discovery comes with VMware !?

Darkelve

Can't edit from work it times out.  

what I mean is i don't like adversting with - John's Meat* Pies.  Buy them down at XXX Now.  

And then underneath in very small writing....

* John's meat pies don't actually contain meant, but soya protein with a meat flavouring*

Even smaller letters :wink:

The meat flavouruing doesn't actually even taste much like meat, more klike vegemite but what do you expect for 32c a pie!

whats wrong with vegemite??

Nothing if its meant to be vegemite, just thought it would give you anripodeans a laugh

And it did. To continue this line, two more examples giving me a good laugh

1. The sign on the can of pitted cherries: Contains 98% pitted cherries. By the way, imported from one of the European countries.

2. We have endless discussions on this forum about how we fix the product that, according to the manufacturer, is ready for the desktop. It also comes from Europe and

apparently is checked at the same testing facilities as canned cherries :lol:

On the serious note, we will benefit a lot more if Mandrake will focus on improving their product rather than advertising. I don't mind having 2% of cherries with pits as long as they taste nice (like vegemite :lol:).