From the creators of Battle Pong, we present to you...

DOlson

...Battle Tic Tac Toe!

Well, it's not done yet, but it is coming along nicely.

I put a developer journal up on our site, and so you can check it out there for the day-by-day developments on the game.

Here's a screenshot of the title screen (hey, if LGP can get away with just posting the menu screenshot for Ballistics, so can I!):

http://sgoats.cjb.net/img/screenshot-1.jpg

Anyhow, yeah, so it's basically a pretty version of Tic Tac Toe... It'll have AI and stuff, so yeah...

Yeah, and anyhow, I'm the only developer, and I'm doing this in my spare time, so it might be a while before it's done. :)

Well, I'm not. It's all in the animations. Think of it as being a Tic Tac Toe game that looks nice too. :)

I'll get a screenshot once I get more stuff going on the board.

You're the third person to mention Battle Chess to me...

I've never played it, don't know how to even play chess, and have no affiliation with it. :)

It's probably a little before your time (circa 1988). But basically, you have a 3d view of the chess board and each piece is a character. When you make a move the piece moves to it's new location and if it takes another piece then an animation of the battle is shown on the chess board. It was really cool.

Glitz.