konqueror and some web sites

Guest Stumbles

Guest Stumbles

There are some sites most notably http://www.broadbandreports.com when I visit a forum there, scrolling down the page with my wheel mouse is jerky.

I know its not my wheel mouse as it works just fine anywhere else. I have tired clearing konquerors cache, making it smaller and larger with no change in behavior.

Tried Galeon and the page scrolls fine so I'm sure its something with konqueror but have no Idea what it would be.

There have been a few other sites I have noticed this but broadband is the only one I can think of right now.

Has anyone else encountered this? Oh, we're dealing with ML9.1, lastest updates, ect.

Guest Stumbles
That site is OK in Konq for me. Maybe you could try playing around with the scroll wheel settings in KDE control centre.

Yeah tried that also. Increasing the number just makes me have to move the wheel less and decreasing move it more, either way theres still that jerky delay of moving the wheel and the page scrolling.

Has me befuddled since Galeon is ok with the setting of 3 for the wheel.

Guest Stumbles
No problem with my fresh KDE 3.1.0 and MDK 9.1 install using a very cheap scroll wheel mouse here. If not a KDE related problem, maybe a video card issue affecting the display?

MDK 9.1, radeon 9000 which works just fine. Thought it might be that so installed ATI's latest drivers, no change same effect.

Guess I'll put it on the back burner for now as I'm clueless why its just that site.