Freetype 2 and E17

Ixthusdan

I am trying to build rpm's from the sources for my mandrake 9.1 But part way through the building and installing for the next set of rpm's, I have a problem with a depend, freetype 2. Apparantly, mandrake calls freetype 2 "freetype2 2.1.blah" and the sources are looking for "freetype 2.1.blah. I do not know how to proceed. Of course, freetype2 is installed but not recognized by the E17 source rpm's. Any ideas?? :?:

Editing the makefile doesn't work. It gets overwritten when I run the rebuild command. What and where do I symlink to?

:? Hmmmm I just looked at the freetype2 files and I d/k, do any of the files give an indication as to what file or dir it's looking for?....or is it just reading the installed rpms? I for got which file, but there's a file that list all the rpms installed....edit it to reflect the version it's looking for, backing it up first of course and editing it back when done. Other than that.... :?: