Flash 6

Guest mahiles

Guest mahiles

Ok so I want to install flash 6 except where does Mandrake have mozilla? I can't find a specific directory? The installer is asking for say /usr/local/mozilla would be a sensible suggestion but I cant find the mozilla directory. It's the version that came with Mandrake..

/usr/lib/mozilla-x.x (where x.x is the version number) I believe...(atleast that's where my 1.4 went, so the plugin went into /usr/lib/mozilla-1.4/plugins if memory serves...)

Guest mahiles

Cheerz..

While I'm here I might aswell ask another question. When I'm in console I can type different commands, for example mozilla, xmms, kppp to start my programs. How do I add one? Or change one in case I upgrade from one version to another. The reason I ask is that I want to extract Mozilla 1.4 and have the command 'mozilla' start that one instead of the old version.

Thanks.

Cheerz..

I want to extract Mozilla 1.4 and have the command 'mozilla' start that one instead of the old version.

Thanks.

You would have to give the full path to the file in the term .

or you could jump over to texstars RPM repo. and get the 1.4 RPM for mdk 9.1 (check the Linux and 2003 sticky in Everything Linux for a link to texstar RPMs). this will replace your old version completely...i also believe there is a flash RPM for mozilla there too...