Neverwinter Nights final client out!

DOlson

I really don't need the cinematics,... I played the Windoze version of it for a while, and didn't care much for them.

and Ravage's installer is free...

Not that TuxGames is doing a bad thing here. They're jus a little late in getting it together.

Now if they tell me they're selling the Linux version of Knights of the Old Republic, then I'd be very interested (by the way, BioWare hasn't announced whether there will even BE a Linux version).

Well, you can't blame TuxGames for the slowness of BioWare... It's got nothing to do with TuxGames. In fact, they could have just went off and threw the CDs at us and said "there, figure it out."

Sure, you don't need cinematics for all of the chapters as the info gets put right into your journal, but it sure makes the ending of the game anti-climatic...

As far as KotOR goes, BioWare has said already (on IRC) that it is a Microsoft-exclusive game. That means PC and Xbox only. So, I'd stop bugging them about it and go after the other titles that they haven't announced yet... I hope they will port something else, and that we didn't give them too hard of a time with all that has happened with NWN...